onsdag 8 april 2020

The world is ending...📝

"I am mailing you today because the world is ending and I felt like sending an email was the only thing I could really control, the only thing I could really contribute in the end. 

I am mailing you today because we are thrown apart and we are thrown closer and we are all in the same boat. 

I am mailing you today because that is the only miracle here, at the end of the world, and that is that we’re all in this together. 

I am mailing you today because I hurt so I know you hurt and by reaching out to you, I know someone is reaching back to me. 

I am mailing you today because I am doing what I can. 

And I send you my best,"

Iain S. Thomas

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bra Deal 🙌

Åkte till Happy Homes och lĂ„nade tapetprover.Fy 17 sĂ„ mycket det kostar med vanliga enkla tapeter....329-469 kr tapetrullen.....galet! Hitta...